Non-Nationals asked to Update Status


The Immigration Office requests non-nationals and their sponsors to report to the office, west of Burton's Depot, to update their status. They should bring a passport, valid ticket, and an employment letter, if working.

Non-Nationals, who have lived in Barbuda for three years of more, may apply for temporary residence, which allows them to work without a work permit. Temporary residence needs to be renewed every two years and costs EC$300. Non-Nationals should bring two passport-sized photos and a passport to the Immigration Office.

you can translate the site here


We like this...

Now, it's been too long.
Too long, too long in slavery.
Free the people and let them move in liberty
Now, it's been too long.
Too long, too long in slavery.
So the struggle continue.
But while the struggle continue, I'm going to tell you.
We rastaman will set the world free...

Joseph Hill - Culture

About us...

This is a community website based in Barbuda. We charge a small subscription for local businesses in order to fully represent our community and to maintain the cost of the site. Full details of what it costs to be on here are listed on our site information page. If you have found the information here helpful and would like to support us with a donation please look for the paypal link on our 'contact us' page.

Let us know about you...

We love to hear from you if you are a Barbudan here or overseas, tell us and we will promote your event, your business or your news. Or maybe you visited Barbuda for the first (or second or third) time? Send us your pictures. It's easy to be on the website - just send us an e mail.